Sony Ericsson has recently introduced its new addition to the Xperia family, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V and also announced that all 2011 Xperia smartphones will be upgraded to Android 2.3.4. This is a 3D Android software which will have updates on Facebook and will be able to take screenshots. The processor will be using 1 GHz Snapdragon to support the work.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V is powered by 1GHz Snapdragon MSM8255 processor. The phone has 3.7-inch (480×852) Sony Reality multi-touch display enhanced with Mobile Bravia Engine and dual cameras – VGA front-facing camera and 5MP rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash. This mobile phone is equipped with 512 MB RAM, 320MB internal memory, 2GB microSD card and offers Wi-Fi with DLNA and hotspot functionality, Bluetooth, microUS, HDMI and 1500 mAh battery.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V Android Smartphone Specifications:
- Display: 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Camera: 5 mega-pixel with LED flash, auto focus, secondary camera for video calls.
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, image stabilization, smile and face detection, touch focus
- HD Video Recording/Playback
- Music: Stereo FM Radio with RDS , Music Player, 3.5mm Jack
- Internal Memory: 320MB + 512MB RAM
- External memory: up to 32GB memory card
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh
- Talk time: Up to 6 hours 55 minutes (2G) / Up to 7 hours (3G)
- Standby time: Up to 430 hours (2G) / Up to 400 hours (3G)
- OS: Android OS v2.3.4
- Processor: 1GHz processor.
- Social Networking: Support to Social networking and Google Apps
- Email & IM: Yes
- Connectivity: PC Sync, USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, HDMI
- Games, Java, Browser
- Weight: 126 g