“Inspired by the nature” – this is what stands for Galaxy S3. It listens, responds and allows you to capture the most precious moments. Although this is a bit hyperbolic, the first thing you will notice when you handle the phone is its nature theme. The phone is available in two colours – Marble White and Pebble Blue, but Samsung said that it will soon become available in many additional colours.
The most anticipated smartphone has brought many new features, which we have already mentioned before. However, its most prominent features certainly are massive 4.8 Super AMOLED screen, along with quad-core processor.
In terms of protection of this beautiful device, there is only one Galaxy S3 case specifically made for this model, made by Samsung itself. However, there is no doubt that the market will soon be overflooded with various Galaxy S3 accessories, and we will be among first online stores to sell them at affordable prices.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Full Product Specifications:
- Network: 2.5G (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE): 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
– 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
– 4G (Dependent on market)
- Display: 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED (1280×720) display
- OS: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
– Main (Rear): 8 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BSI Image sensor
– Camera Sub (Front): 1.9 Mega pixel camera, HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag
- Video: Full HD 1080p Recording and Playback
- Video Codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, DivX, DivX3.11, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark
- Audio Codec: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, apt-X
- Connectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth® 4.0(LE)
- Sensor: Accelerometer, RGB light, Digital compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
-1GB of RAM
-16/ 32GB User memory (64GB available soon) + microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Dimension: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm, 133g
- Battery: 2,100 mAh