Nokia’s most affordable Windows Phone 7 handset, the Lumia 710, is to be released in the UK on February 1st. The handset, which runs on Windows Phone 7.5, will ship in six different colours at launch and feature a similar build and styling to the Lumia 800 and 900.
The Nokia Lumia 710 is a fun and practical mobile phone that also packs a whole bunch of powerful features. There’s built-in voice-navigated GPS and multimedia players, Facebook™, Twitter™ and LinkedIn™ are integrated and, with swappable covers, the Lumia 710 can be personalised to suit your mood.
Lumia 710 has a 1.4-gigahertz Qualcomm processor, 512MB of RAM, a 5-megapixel camera and 8GB of storage and also offers a 3.7-inch LED display. Instead of touch-sensitive buttons, the Lumia 710 has physical buttons on the front of the phone that prevent you from accidentally hitting the back key while playing games on the phone. It has a gyroscope, Corning Gorilla Glass and a compass. However, the Lumia 710 lacks a front-facing camera.
* OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
* Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
* CPU 1.4 GHz Scorpion
* TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
* 3.7 “, 480 x 800 pixels
* Corning Gorilla Glass
* Nokia clear black display
* Internal 8 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
* 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
* Geo-tagging, face detection
* Standard battery, Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BP-3L)
* Standby up to 400 hours (2G) / Up to 400 h (3G)
* Talk time: Up to 6 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 40 min (3G)
* Music playback: up to 38 h
* Dimensions: 119 x 62.4 x 12.5 mm
* Weight: 125.5 g
* Black, White (front)
* black, white, cyan, fuchsia, yellow (rear)