Online marketing and mobile commerce have become a thriving business over the past years and they’re continuing to grow more and more each day. It seems as though people do not wish to buy what they need in actual stores anymore and spend more time purchasing items online.
However, not only can you shop online, but you can also sell whatever you want, too. If you want to clear your bookshelf or your closet, you can do it in a few easy steps using one of the many apps for selling things online and either your computer, tablet or smartphone. Today, we’ll show you how to do this with an eBay account and your iPad. 🙂
1. Download the free eBay app for the iPad at the App Store.
2. Open the app and tap the green icon on the left side of the screen.
3. A menu will open up. Select the Sell an Item option. A box called Sell an Item will then appear on your screen.
4. Next, select the barcode icon to the right of the search box. This will activate the camera on your iPad.
5. Hold the camera over the barcode of the item you wish to sell. Once the barcode is scanned, the camera will close.
6. A box with the info about your item will pop up on your screen.
7. Tap on Prefill to create an eBay listing with this information.
8. Choose categories if you wish to view and edit the info.
9. Once you’re satisfied, select Preview and Publish. You’re done!